Thursday, August 06, 2009

Not so old music

Unable to catch sleep, I swap channel to settle to B4U music. Got reminded on some old songs.

Khiladi _ wada raha sanam. 1993. Abhijeet and alka giving voice to jatin lalit compositions. Shot at table top matheran and mahabaleshwar which I visited in 2007

Chamtakar_ is pyaar se meri taraf na dekho. Anu's melody voiced by alka and kuamr sanu. This song was constantly on when I did my joint study with my room mate back in rec days

Maan_nasha. Udit narayan singing to tune of sanjeev darshan the then protege son of shravan. Some how they got lost in
the crowd. Inder kumar first flop. He was delivering huge hits till then like dil,beta. Success is shortlived if you don't innovate. Saw it in my engineering days

Deewana Mastana_ mummy mummy. Udit singing to this one of last laxmikant Pyarelal compositions. David dhawan then was a man with golden hand. This song features nitin desai, son of the great manmohan desai dancing with Juhi.

Show finished. Now to the new songs which I am sure must have been plagerised.

I used a mobile phone to post this blog through email.

Cloud computing_ saas and haas reading stuff on it and wish to write on them soon.

No comments: