Monday, December 30, 2013

10 memories of 2013

Yes, finally managed to write something and stopped recycling my older blogs to increase the views count. 2013, has been one of the great years - saw my little one take her first step, speak her first decipherable word...and the endless list. For me, i went back to weight i had 5 years ago . Here noting down the top 10 memories of  2013.

1.) Cycling - I had this latent wish of riding a bicycle since the last 10 years. And it became a reality this year. And i ensured my cycle does not become an added furniture by cycling regularly. Nowadays, i cycle everyday to office and take weekend longer trips......


2.) My Walking - My pedometer tell mes that i have walked more than 700 Km this year !!!

3.) www.Techsambad.com - I had this longing to start a professional blogging site of my own. I have made a small start - hopefully i ll nurture it to reach greater heights.

4.) Nepal Trip - Had a great vacation trip at scenic beautiful country of Nepal. Fulfilled one of my long cherished dream of Para-sailing.

5.) Mountain Trekking @ Shimla : Trekked the scenic mountains near Shimla

6.) Annysa first trip to zoo: Took my little one to her first zoo experience at the very own "Nandankanan" where i also started my first "animal" sighting....


7.) The first little steps of my little one : My little one took her first step this year and by the year end, i was cheering her as she participated in a "running race".

8.) Morning Ritual at Haridwar - The calmness and serenity experienced far from the maddening crowd of the city.

9.) Watching Rahul Dravid play live at the stadium for the last time. He scored 50 and was adjudged the man of the match.

10.) Annysa's first birthday : Great occasion where everyone shared their love and blessings to my little one.

No comments: